NMoneys 3.4.1.0

 
event

A maintenance version of NMoneys has just been released.

What is maintained?

The amendment 157 from ISO has been applied. More significant decimals for CLF.

Pretty cool that ISO changes are available in NMoneys the same day they are effective in the standard if I must say so.

Besides, and taking advantage of my updated workstation (running Windows 8.1 and .NET 4.5.1), I have been able to complete information about a bunch of other currencies. Check out the Changelog for more information about the contents of the release.

Bits, please

Because one cannot reference this post from Visual Studio, you can get the Nuget package on the usual place:

NMoneys_NuGet

New Home for binaries

As I mentioned before, Google fulfilled its promise of effectively killing the Download Area.
From now on, binaries cannot be posted in the page of the project.

Instead, I am going to give Bintray a try (phonetic pun not intended).
It looks very promising (a bit Java-centric) but remember it is still in Beta. Let me know how that goes.
As for myself, I might be able to automate the release process even more, due to their REST API.

Oh, and here is the nice download badge: