Cross Posting to blog.vertica.dk

 
event

Hi readers.

My company is setting up a blog. Hence, from now on, I will be publishing most of my content to it as well as to my own personal one.
Needless to say, what I write is representative of my own opinions and points of view, and by no means reflect on my employer.

The page looks stunning and although it is in Danish (being a Danish company) I will continue posting in English.
Keep an eye on it, seriously. I bet very interesting content is going to be published. I know. I work with this guys and they are awesome.

And of course, I need to test how my code will look like in it, so here it goes:

string formalGreeting = "Hello World!";

Console.Write(formalGreeting.ToUpper());

Welcome on-board.

UPDATE: if someone knows a good solution for cross-posting for the latest version of LiveWriter, please let me know.

share class