Time for a Change

 
event

Nothing mayor but... Lately I have been very quite with my blog and my side (pet) projects. I am not very happy with it and think I should and can change it. I do not need a new year for it, so I will be starting soon. Like... uh.. now.

I need to get more energy from myself, which I think it will bring happy side effects to a lot of areas of my live. Sort of entering in "lots of activity mode".

My plans include revamping a bit my blog (maybe changing its look), trying to focus a bit more on training (both inside my company and outside -including some activity with the community-) and, what I think it will be the most beneficial: start a new pet project.

This one will be the most important of them all and, as such, it will deserve its own post.

Stay tuned for changes...

share class